Tunlaia smart phone Rs 10,000 man hnuai lamah company ho in India hi market tha tak a ni tih an hria a, an intihsiak mek a ni. Discount runpui lai India market ah a ni mek bawk. Heng zingah hian Coolpad chuan Dazen model a hlawhtlin viau tawh hnuin Coolpad Note 3 a rawn ti chhhuak leh ta.
Coolpad Note 3 hi android phone ah pawh a duhawm bikna chu a chunga lema kan hmuh ang hian Octacore processor chak tak mai a nei a, RAM 3GB leh 16GB inbuild memory te, battery 3000mAh leh Finger print sensor a neih avangin a man ngaihtuah hian lei a thlanawm tlat a ni.
Coolpad note 3 specification/chipchiar i hriat duh chuan he link hi lo en ang che.
He phone hi online in a order theih a, www.amazon.in ah Rs 8999 in thawhleh ni chawhnu dar 2 ah an lei theih thin. In register lawk erawh a ngai thin. A buaithlakna erawh chu Northeast states lamah hian Guwahati ah deuh chauh an deliver thei thung.
Ebay lamah erawh chuan Rs 11500 bawrin a lei theih thin. Mizoram an deliver thei tura ngaih a ni.
Rs 10,000 hnuaia lei theih smart phone tha i duh chuan heng digit.in website in an khaikhinna hi lo en ve teh. Meizu siam M2 Note model te, Yu siam Yureka Plus leh Lenovo siam K3 Note te hi tunlaia tha ber ber te an ni. Mahse tun thla hian Puja sale avang hian a man a tla hniam nual a, tin model thar te pawh rawn tichhuah ve chiah a ni bawk. Mahse heng hi lei la i lei sual lo ang tih chu a hriat mai awm e. Mahni duh zawng hi a awm ve thin avangin, a specification in angah pawh duh zawk hi chu a awm ve reng reng a, a leitu thu thu a ni tawh e.
Meizu M2 Note – Rs 9999(amazon.in)
Yu Yureka Plus – Rs 8999(amazon.in)
Lenovo K3 Note – Rs 9999(flipkart.com)
City Car Bazar & Rental
Address: Upper Republic, Aizawl, Mizoram 796001
Aizawl Car Rentals
Phone: 0389-2306812 / 9612951362
TBC CAR RENTAL
Chanmari, Ramhlun Road.
Near Accounts and Treasury Office.
Phone: 0389-2345679, +919862367445, +919774331635
BL Car Bazar & Rental
Chanmari West, Sairang Road
Ph: 096121 90934
Address: Dawrpui, Aizawl, Mizoram 796001
David’s HOTEL CLOVER
Phone: 0389-2305736137 / 2305738
B-49, Zarkawt Main Street
Phone: +91 11 0389 2349334 / +91 11 0389 2344234
Zarkawt Main Street
Below Levi’s Show Room
CURRY POT (Restaurant)
LC THANGA BUILDING
Phone: 0389-2324567 / 9862363270
Address: Millenium Center,
Dawrpui, Aizawl, Mizoram 796007
C.Thangkima and Sons, 1st Floor Aizawl,
Watch House Building, Dawrpui,
Address: Falkland Veng,
World Bank Road, Aizawl,
Hotel Floria is located in the heart of Aizawl city’s market in an extremely characteristic, quite and lively area within short walk distance to all the top local attractions. The staffs of Hotel Floria are always available to advise you on alternative or lesser known itineraries, therefore helping you find an undiscovered Aizawl which remains unknown to mass tourism. These itineraries include churches, local tea shops, hills and rivers which still retain their old world charm, despite the passing of the centuries.
For bookings and reservations, please contact the Reception by phone at 0389-2329555 or 0389-2313555. You can also contact us using the form given below, mail us at email@example.com or use our online reservation. We accept all major credit and debit cards.
Mizoram, India – 796001.
B-49, Zarkawt Main Street
Phone: +91 11 0389 2349334 / +91 11 0389 2344234
THE GRANT HOTEL
Opposite To New Life Hospital,
Aizawl, Mizoram 796001
Ph: 0389 234 7777
Aizawl has a lot to offer for the tourists. Some of them are:
- The Mizoram State Museum is located in Aizawl at Zarkawt. This museum houses artifacts and other depicts that offers a glance into the history, traditions and culture of the Mizo people.
- Aizawl Zoological Park at Lungverh in Aizawl is one of places to find a variety of flora and fauna.
- The Solomon Temple maintained by Kohran Thianghlim of Mizoram is located in the Kidron Valley, Chawlhhmun locality of Aizawl. It is a grand temple complex frequented by spiritual as well as non-spiritual tourists alike.
- Reiek Tlang is a popular tourist destination at a distance of 12 kms from Capital Aizawl. Located at an elevation of 1548 m, the hill is covered with thick green forests. The view of the surrounding valleys and hills are a delight to watch from the hills. Even the plains of Bangladesh can be seen on clear sunny days.
- Durtlang Hills is located to the north of capital Aizawl. The Durtlang Hospital and Aizawl Theological College are spots to take a great view of the hill station. Its rocky hills offer one of the finest spots for trekking.
- Hmuifang is a beautiful hill station at a distance of 50 kms from capital Aizawl. Located at an elevation of 1619 m above mean sea level, the hill is canopied with virgin forests. It’s paradise for nature lovers as one can enjoy nature in a tranquil and serene manner.
- The Beraw Tlang Tourist Complex is a famous picnic spot and a place renowned for recreation. It is located 7 kms from Aizawl and a preferred tourist destination.
- Baktawng is a Village renowned for the “world’s largest existing family”. The family includes 39 wives, 94 children, 14 daughters-in-law and 33 grandchildren.
- The Khuangchera Puk is a famous cave in Ailawng near Reiek, which is 30 km from Aizawl.
How to Reach
The Lengpui Airport near Aizawl is the nearest airport with flights to cities like Kolkata, Guwahati and Imphal. By Rail, one can reach upto Bairabi in Mizoram, after which Road transport is the only means. By Road, Aizawl is well connected with Silchar, Agartala and Imphal.
Summer of Aizawl is mild with temperatures between 20°C and 29°C and in the winter the temperatures range between 7°C and 21°C. It is better to avoid the rains between May and September, as it rains profusely and keep you indoors.
Other Places of Interest
Phawngpui Peak is renowned for its numerous orchids and rhododendrons. It is also the highest mountain peak of the state located and is located at an elevation of 2157 m above sea level. The largest wildlife sanctuary in Mizoram called Dampa Tiger Reserve, Murlen National Park, Vantawng Falls, Lakes like Palak Dil and Tam Dil are some of the other places of interest for tourists visiting Aizawl.
Berawtlang Tourist Complex
Less than an hour’s drive from Aizawl to the east is the Berawtlang Tourist Complex. Situated on a peak surrounded by lush green hills it offers a panoramic view of the Aizawl and is connected by private taxi, sumo and state transport buses.
Removed from the bustles of the city, the complex has a wonderful cafeteria and luxurious cottages for those who want to spend a quiet holiday amidst nature. There are also rooms overlooking the verdant valley on the eastern side.
Within the complex there is also a centre for fine arts and science. Moreover, the complex also has a meditation centre and auditorium and a multi-purpose hall under the purview of the Centre for Fine Arts.
The winding pathways through the complex amidst nature are an attraction which few tourists would not like to miss. The serenity and solitude far from the bustling crowd and humdrum of urban civilization is an enthralling proposition.
Berawtlang Tourist Complex, situated 7 km from the city centre of Aizawl, is a recreational centre that hosts cultural activities. This popular avenue conducts a number of ceremonial functions and fairs. The entertainment centre is also considered a popular picnic spot among locals as well as travellers.
As a matter of fact, the complex provides accommodation to the local people during the peak season. Facilities like restaurants and tourist cottages are also available inside the complex. Visitors coming from across the world can travel to the entertainment centre from Aizawl via rented car or local taxi.
Address: MacDonald Hill, Zarkawt, Aizawl, Mizoram 796001
Phone: 0389-2361361 (Workshop)/ Tel: 0389-2345301 (Showroom) / 9612519345
Tel: 0389-2345301 (Showroom)
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
*The first Mahindra & Mahindra Full Range Dealership in Mizoram
*Biggest Mahindra Showroom in Eastern India
*Ready Stock of all Mahindra vehicles
*State-of-the-art service station